OpenAdNation

Thursday 24 July 2014

You're dumped! Lydia Bright breaks James Argent's heart at Leah Wright's wedding

Tom Pearce's pal is back in the friend-zone as Lauren Goodger's mate admits she 'doesn't want a relationship'

Watch Lydia Bright dump James Argent in the video below...

JAMES Argent is a broken man.

After counting his chickens a little too soon, Tom Pearce's pal has been left broken hearted after Lydia Bright put him back in the friend-zone.

In an emotional showdown at Leah Wright's wedding in Spain, Lauren Goodger's mate told Arg she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him.

Although the pair enjoyed a night of passion together last week, Lyd decided their relationship should stay in the past.

In an emotional confrontation, Mark Wright's mate said: "I think it would be ridiculous for us to just ignore the fact there are feelings on both parts.

"You seem too obsessed with what other people are saying."

Lydia retorted: "It doesn't help that you tell everyone everything. I don't want everyone knowing everything.

"I need to breathe and I feel like everyone is suffocating me. I'm not saying it's a secret but you shouldn't be shouting about it."
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner