OpenAdNation

Monday 18 August 2014

'Heartbroken' - Kerry Katona grieves as 84-year-old grandmother dies

George Kay's wife-to-be mourns the loss of her 'very poorly' nan

KERRY Katona's grandmother passed away this morning.

The mum-of-five revealed the news to fans on Twitter as soon as she heard.

"Heartbroken R.I.P love you all your world nan," she wrote.

The blonde, 33, had even updated her followers yesterday afternoon after going to visit her in hospital.

"Been to see my very very poorly nan!! She had fall she's 84 bless her! Love my nan to bits loved living with when was little she's the best," Kerry opened up.

The former Atomic Kitten star is due to marry fiancé George Kay, who recently suffered a public meltdown.

Her hubby-to-be began behaving erratically after taking steroids and was sectioned by police officers.

Related article: Kerry Katona on George's public meltdown - exclusive

But Kerry admits despite wanting to lash out at George for putting her through the ordeal, she is still madly in love with the former rugby league player.

Speaking in this week's edition of OK! magazine, she said: "I say I want to beat the s**t of him, but my love is greater now than ever.

Our thoughts are with her family at this sad time.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner