OpenAdNation

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Miley Cyrus still mourning over the death of her pet Floyd so hires a dog psychic

Bangerz singer still needs help from the tragic loss of her playful pooch a few months ago

IT seems Miley Cyrus is still finding it hard to come to terms with her pet Floyd's sudden death.

But the Bangerz singer has recently hired a dog psychic to help her get over the tragic loss of the pooch in April. 

And what better way to overcome a mournful meltdown than to receive telepathic messages from her dead dog. 

Hollywood animal medium Melissa Bacelar revealed to The Mirror: "It was particularly hard as (Miley) wasn't there when Floyd died, so there would have been a huge amount of guilt.

"I connect with the dog telepathically. Some will give me actual words but most of the time I will get images and feelings, which I then pass on to the owner."

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner