OpenAdNation

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Pregnant Zoe Saldana strips naked and reveals 'I'm exactly where I want to be'

Guardians of the Galaxy actress opens up about her relationship with her body

ZOE Saldana has recently confirmed she's pregnant with her first baby.

But before the actress found out she was expecting, she stripped naked for one body confident shoot with Women's Health where she admitted her priorities in life were changing.

Once a self-confessed fitness fanatic, the 36-year-old unveiled to the magazine that she was happy to ease off the exercise.

Zoe said: "This past year I've had to start letting go. My body dictated it as if saying, 'Slow the f**k down!'… And I struggle with that. I love to be an athlete.

"My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don't want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, 'I'm a woman, I'm 36, my body is changing.'"

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner