OpenAdNation

Thursday 2 October 2014

Adokiye Kyrian Virgin Singer Slams Kcee Over Wife Denial

Singer Adokiye Kyrian is not happy that
Limpopo singer, Kinsgley Okonkwo, Kcee,
denied his wife in an interview.

Adokiye Kyrian » , the famed virgin singer, and
Imo State Youth Ambasssador » , has taken
up Limpopo Master, Kingsley Okonkwo, on his
constant denial of his wife, by telling him to be a
man and stop making his wife a slave.
Adokiye who has hugged the headlines in recent
times, including her coming out to say she is still
a virgin and challenging the Boko Haram
sect to take her virginity » and release the
kidnapped Chibok girls, is not happy that the Pull
Over Crooner could come on a national television
and deny his wife.
Though Kcee later corrected the impression he
had earlier made with that denial, Adokiye would
not have any of that as she believes that any man
who denies his wife is a coward and not worthy of
a woman like her.
Hear her:
Only in Nigeria a guy will marry and when
he makes money, he turns his wife into a
slave. Look at Kcee, the musician. He is lucky he
is not married to someone like me, I would have
called on the gods of my village to strike him
down for me.
Some guys in Nigeria are so irresponsible
and it drives me insane and sometimes, I
wonder if ever I would want anything with a
Nigerian guy. I am too scared of what our
generation has become.
When I say turning his wife into a slave, I
mean by denying her publicly. It is something
too wrong for a responsible man to do. I fear if
these young men are truly the people that would
become leaders of tomorrow. People who deny
their families?
I wonder why someone that is officially
married would do that. Kcee says he is not
married in a story I read and he explained why
he is not married.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner