OpenAdNation

Wednesday 27 August 2014

I'm Sorry: Karrueche Tran Apologises For Dissing Blue Ivy's Hair On BET

Twitter fans lambasted on Chris
Brown » 's girlfriend, Karrueche Tran » for
mocking at Blue Ivy's 'uncombed' hair » on
BET's 106 & Park on Monday, the model has
now tendered in a public apology to the tot and
her parents, Beyonce and Jay Z » as well as
their fans for what went down.
We earlier reported that Karrueche dissed the
three year old » during a special segment "Top
Six Things Blue Ivy Thought at the VMAs" and
then blamed BET for the script!
Imitating 2-year-old Blue Ivy, Karrueche said, "I
really did wake up like this, because my parents
never comb my hair." Right after that comment,
the model giggled and said, "Sorry, Blue! I love
you!" But her apology came too late, and the
Twitterverse promptly attacked Karrueche for
what she said and claimed she tried to ruin
Blue's touching moment at the VMAs » .
Despite apologizing on Twitter that same day,
Karrueche released the following statement
through her publicist Tuesday:
Yesterday, Karrueche Tran co-hosted 106 &
Park and while hosting the show, she made a
comment about Blue Ivy's hair during the
segment "Top Six Things Blue Ivy Thought at the
VMAs". In no way did Karrueche mean to offend
Blue Ivy or her parents, Beyonce » and Jay
Z » .
This was Karrueche's first time hosting on live
television. Although she had been rehearsing the
script for days, there was a script change ten
minutes before showtime to add coverage of the
VMAs and the Mike Brown Memorial. Karrueche
had not reviewed the revised script until she read
it on the teleprompter.
Karrueche is taking full responsibility for the
comment but wants it clear that she would not
mock a child, "I am a huge Beyonce fan and I love
Blue Ivy. I apologize for the comment and wish I
had a chance to review the revised script so that I
could have avoided participating in that segment."
Karrueche admires girls and women who wear
natural hair, "I love that Blue is able to wear her
natural hair. I laugh when I am nervous and when
I registered what I had just said, I of course was
taken aback."
Should fans hate or love Karrueche now?
Joan Ngomba
Writer, TV Presenter and Producer...Yes!
an excellent one at that! Burying my nose,
ears and eyes everywhere is what I do! I live
entertainment & enjoy talking business. Now,
that's Showbiz!! If you're getting on board with
me, let's put everything else into consideration
and get to work; Coz that's what brings the
Mulla!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner