OpenAdNation

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Battle Of The Screen Divas! Omoni Oboli Speaks On Purported ‘Fight’ With Genevieve Nnaji NEWS Po

During a recent visit to iCampus
Newspaper, Omoni Oboli was asked about
her relationship with fellow Nollywood
actress, Genevieve Nnaji. Her response
was: ...


Her response was:
"I can't place my fingers on
when the supposed "beef
"started but one thing I know is
that, there is no problem
between Genevieve and I . We
did not have any issue or
problem whatsoever.We are not
enemies, neither are we friends.
We are colleagues, a senior one
at that, we greet each other
when we see; it is not like we
visit each other at home."
On the real cause of the
rumoured beef, Omoni said:
"I acted a movie, Anchor Baby,
the director (Lonzo Nzekwe) of
the movie granted an interview
and said Omoni Oboli is the
best actress in Nigeria. Some
bloggers lashed on it and said
Omoni Oboli is better than
Genevieve and Omotola. The
next thing was that people
started writing about a supposed
'beef 'with her. I cannot get the
reason they didn't write about
beef with Omotola. In my.......http://www.stargist.com/2014/08/26/battle-of-the-screen-divas-omoni-oboli-speaks-on-purported-fight-with-genevieve-nnaji/
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner