OpenAdNation

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Jennifer Lawrence sex tape could be released following naked picture hacking scandal

iCloud hacker is threatening to realease intimate video of The Hunger Games actress

JENNIFER Lawrence's hacking woes are going from bad to worse.

Following the 60 leaked naked pictures of the Oscar-winning actress earlier this week, a sex tape is now allegedly about to surface.

The person behind the iCloud hacking scandal claims they are now ready to leak a video in which Jennifer performs a sex act.

"I know no one will believe me, but I have a short lawrence video. Is way too short, a little over 2 minutes and you only get to see her boobs," he/she wrote on 4chan.

The message went on: "Anyways, if somebody wants it let me know how I can upload it anonymously (I don't want the FBI over me, and you don't wanna know how I got this video)."

This will no doubt come as a fesh blow to The Hunger Games actress, whose lawyers have been going into overdrive.

A statement to the Mirror slammed the leak as a "flagrant violation of privacy." 

"The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence," it added.

Related article: Jennifer Lawrence naked pictures scandal

Other celebs affected by the cyber attack include Kate Upton, Kaley Cuoco and Ariana Grande.

It is now being investigated by the FBI, and all Twitter accounts that posted the pics have been suspended.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner