OpenAdNation

Tuesday 2 September 2014

How the baby born with the upside-down head has defied doctors who told his mother to let him die – and is now a motivational speaker

Resourceful Claudio Vieira de Oliveira knows
more than a thing or two about overcoming
adversity.
Medics told the now-37-year-old's mother to let
him starve to death after he was born with a rare
condition of the joints that left him with severely
deformed limbs ... and an upside-down head.
But despite his physical limitations, Claudio, from
Monte Santo, Brazil, has defied doctors' doubts to
become an accountant and inspirational public
speaker.


'Since I was a child I've always liked to keep
myself busy and work - I don't like to depend
totally on other people,' he said. 'I do a bit of
accounting, research for clients and consulting.
'I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cell
phone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my
computer - I do it all by myself.'
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner