OpenAdNation

Thursday 2 October 2014

Maheeda Nigeria's Nude Queen Now Landlady In Europe

Call her whatever name you would want to
but Naija Bad Girl, Maheeda, is now a land
owner in Europe.

Naija Bad Girl, Caroline Sam, our very own
Maheeda or Goddess of X, » is not 'dulling' at
all in Europe as she is set to become a landlady
very soon.
The former prostitute turned gospel singer before
going astray and becoming a bad girl, gave herself
a wonderful treat on Nigeria's 54th Independence
Anniversary when she commenced her personal
building in Holland where she lives with her
Dutch husband.
Maheeda who has been vilified by many » ,
adored by others and also worshipped by her
fans, is not taking chances with her opportunities
and would not want to be caught hands down if
anything happens to her husband » or to their
marriage, so she has decided to invest in real
estate to be able to stand on her feet in the event
of any mishap.
Announcing the commencement of her building
project, Maheeda took to twitter on the 1st of
October, with some pride, to state that she has
started her own personal house with these words.
Happy birthday Nigeria ….. And thank God
for me, today I put the first block on my
land; the building starts today so I was allowed
to put the first brick ….
Important day in my life too. My land !
Sounds cool huh? For another man country, e
no easy, I thank God!
Thanks to God they started building my house
today! Well for me, na happy independence
ohhh! How ya side?
Read her tweets here
GODDESS OF X » @MAHEEDANIGERIA
http://t.co/f5eCpcMqSM
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner