OpenAdNation

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Lil Kim "I Am Queen Bey Not Beyonce" - Rapper Says

Is she serious?

If there's one person not excited about
Beyonce » and Nicki Minaj » 's 'Flawless'
collaboration, it's Lil' Kim » .
The ace rapper is not worried about how good the
song or video is good, she more concerned with
Nicki's verse and why she had to call Beyonce,
'Queen Bey'.
In an interview with BET's '106 n Parks', the
"Lighters Up" hit-maker admitted that she loves
Beyonce and what she does but she thinks that
name - Queen Bey - belongs to her or belonged to
her first!
"I love Beyonce and rightfully so..." she said, "She
is definitely Queen Beyonce... but you knew me
when I first came out. What's my name? Who are
my fans? The Beehive... No one likes to give me
my rightful due props on anything."
Kim's comment came after Nicki called Jay Z's
wife "Queen Bey" in the song Flawless.
Do you think Lil' Kim is right?
Watch Beyonce & Nicki Minaj perform "Flawless"
in Paris
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner