OpenAdNation

Sunday 5 October 2014

Doctor Who: What Did You Think of "Kill the Moon"?

They've got all of time and space at their
fingertips, and the Doctor and Clara went to... the
moon. That seems a bit anticlimactic to me, but I
guess the fact that it was a suicide mission was
supposed to make things more exciting?
Regardless, the moon was full of corpses and
creepy spider-like creatures, and honestly, I think
I'd rather have gone somewhere with a beach. But
I'm not a curmudgeonly Scot, nor his companion,
so I can't really say I "understand where they're
coming from."
As you may have guessed because you almost
certainly know the drill by now, I'm still working
on my review of "Kill the Moon," but you can go
ahead and start discussing the episode in the
comments. What did you think? If you could go
anywhere, would you have chosen a different
destination? Have at it, and check back for my
writeup shortly.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner