OpenAdNation

Tuesday 2 September 2014

See Man Who Killed His Father Over Cigarette

The 25-year-old killed his father after an
argument over a stolen cigarette

The police in Edo have arrested a young
man who allegedly stabbed and killed his
own father.
25-year-old Best Momodu reportedly confessed
that he had murdered his father in anger after
they quarreled over a cigarette he had stolen.
He said:
"I stole his cigarette and he found out. So he
started shouting at me and quarrelling. So,
mistakenly I took a knife and stabbed him. I have
not seen the dead body but I heard he died. But
the community people arrested me after I killed
him."
Best and 62 other people accused of different
crimes were paraded by the state Commissioner
of Police, Foluso Adebanjo
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner