OpenAdNation

Monday 1 September 2014

Don’t Text And Drive: Metal Enters Woman’s Buttocks After Car Crash

The victim was texting and driving and she
got involved in a car crash which left her
severely injured

A woman in Colorado, US has learnt a hard
lesson after a metal got embedded in her
buttocks due to a car accident.
Christina Jahnz was texting and driving when she
crashed her truck and a metal pole pierced into
her thighs and butt.
The victim had to be rushed to the Parker
Adventist Hospital where she was operated upon.
She said:
"I went into surgery and I lost count of the
stitches after 40. They stitched me up inside too.
I'm truly a miracle. "They said if it had gone just
a little bit the other way I would have bled out,"
she added.
"It's devastating knowing that I could have
prevented it to begin with. I just hope my story
helps to save the lives of others. Don't text and
drive,"
She will temporarily have to use a walker but she
is expected to make a full recovery.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner