OpenAdNation

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Amber Rose shares intimate snaps of wedding to Wiz Khalifa on one year anniversary

Model and her rapper husband bask in married bliss as they celebrate their first milestone together

AMBER Rose finally shared photos from her wedding to Wiz Khalifa a year after they tied the knot.

The 30-year-old wore an impressive white dress for their special day in the snaps she revealed on Instagram yesterday.

In the first picture, Amber posed with her husband Wiz and their son Sebastian.

With a smile from ear to ear, the model captioned the photo: "Today was the day we said our vows before God and our family. 

"I knew as soon as I met you, you were the one for me sweetheart. 

"Happy one year anniversary @mistercap and many more to come."

Related article: Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose throw wedding party

The blushing bride also shared a photo with her mum and a stunning bouquet of flowers.

She wrote a touching message alongside the photo: "My beautiful Mommy and I on my wedding day."  

Wiz also took to the social networking site to say "Happy anniversary beautiful" next to a snap of his wife in her wedding dress.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner