OpenAdNation

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Jose Mourinho Only Roman Abrahamovic Can Fire Me

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho cited that he
might sontinue his stay in England if the
club fire him

Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho told
newsmen that he would leave the club if
asked to leave and that can be done only by
the owner, Roman Abrahamovic
The 51 year-old Portuguese also did not side-line
the possibility of a continuous stay in England, if
he finally gets the boot
"I will only leave when [Chelsea] want me
to leave. There's no other country, club or
investment that motivates me. I will only
leave when Mr Abramovich calls me to tell
me it's over."
Mourinho, in his first spell which ran from
2004-2007 won two Premier League titles, two
League Cup titles, the FA Cup and Community
Shield and would hope to surmount that record in
his second tenure with the club
''If it had to be, yes. My priority will
always be Chelsea and I never think about
the interest of others. But I know football
and know I won't be here five, eight, ten
years if I don't manage to win. Of course
not. That's not my essence as a coach,
because I don't like to live in those comfort
zones. It doesn't fit my personality.''
He is destined for a long and successful second
spell at Chelsea, but if things don't go to plan,
Mourinho's presence in England may continue
However, his chances at the top clubs are unlikely
after a long list of recurring squabbles with the
coaches of the team in his first tenure and more
recently, him reigniting the war of words »
between him and Manchester City coach Manuel
Pellegrini
Mourinho was suggested as a replacement for the
then retiring Man Utd manager, Sir Alex Ferguson
but lost that opportunity; probably because of an
incident which Sir Bobby Charlton, after
describing the Portuguese as "a really good
coach", stated "a United manager would
not" attempt to poke former Barcelona
manager Tito Vilanova in the eye »
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner